5 – 10 Years
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
4 – 9 Years
Job Description :-
Installation, Upgradation and managed services experience in Application (11i and R12) and Database (9i, 19g, 11g, 12C).
Well versed with AD utilities.
Cloning and Patching Applications and Databases.
Should have very good knowledge on concurrent managers.
Backup and cleaning up the various log files.
Should have good skills Sysadmin activities like, user administer, responsibilities, Request groups, register forms, Printer setup, register custom applications, etc.
Implementing 24X7 Production support procedures.
Manage, monitor and configuring Workflow.
Creating database users and maintaining password rights.
Backup and recovery.
Expertise in RMAN, hot and cold backups.
Monitoring Database using OEM and custom scripts.
Database lock, space management, export and import of the database, Performance tuning at DB and Apps Level.
Need good Troubleshooting skills.
Any Additional skills are added advantage like, OBIEE, Weblogic, Sql server, SOA, Agile, Hyperion… etc.,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Able to work independently and handle a team, work with business to gather requirements, prepare technical specification documents.
Might have the capability to create / review / audits technical specifications.
Adhere to internal processes & tools to deliver on projects, programs.
Participate in regular meetings & provide with status.
Able to work with distributed teams.
Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, and be able to learn quickly.
Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Recruiter Name: Archana Anand
Contact Company:APPS Associates Pvt.Ltd
Address :N Heights Building, Plot No 12,, Software Units Layout,Inorbit Mall Raod, Madhapur,
Appsnext Technologies Pvt Ltd
4 – 9 yrs
ASSIGNMENT TYPE – This position is going to be a fulltime regular position with location Hyderabad (Hi-tech city) with a fixed pay of INR 6-16 lacs based on skillsets and current salary.
PRIMARY SKILLS REQUIRED-
– Responsible for all technical matters related to the Oracle Applications databases including upgrades, cloning, monitoring and tuning the operating environment, coordinating/executing all code migrations.
– Apply Patches and perform implementations, installations and upgrades as required, while working closely with Oracle Support to resolve any issues.
– Opening, Managing, and Resolving Oracle SRs (Troubleshoot issues raised by users and provide timely resolutions), via a thorough understanding of Oracle Apps technical environment.
– Carry out critical events SLA management and first response.
– Full Applications (11i / R12) support, including Installation and Cloning of Applications, as well as System Administration and Troubleshooting, Backups, Refreshes and Non-Production Clones.
– Troubleshooting issues related to Apache, Applications stack, discoverer and DB.
– Perform Apps / DB Bounces, Applying Data fixes, Enabling Workflow Mailer Logging, Setting up Debug logs, Gathering – Schema Statistics, Running RDAs (Remote Diagnostic Agent), Opatch and AD Utilities, collecting logs and traces & other DB commands.
– Analyze and document system storage requirements.
– Configuring, creating new instances for reporting purposes and automating the process of refreshing instances
– Work in flexible Shifts as demanded by project or task being done.
– Deal with clients regularly via email and phone.
– 3+ years of strong working experience with Oracle Apps DBA activities, supporting Implementations, Installations, Customizations, Administration and Report Configuration for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).
– The following technologies would be a plus: Weblogic, EBS 12.2.x, SOA, OBIEE, SSO/OID, GRC, Agile.
– Experience in Installation, configuration, Tuning Maintenance and Upgrade of Oracle Applications release 11i/ R12.
– Experience in Patching, Cloning/Backup recovery Both Application and Database
– Experience in Performance & tuning Database
– Experience with Enterprise Manager, 10g database
– Experience in performing release upgrades of Oracle E-Business Suite
– Experience with Load balancing of application tier, and setting up parallel concurrent processing
– Responsible for installing/maintaining multiple development and test environments
– Experience in Offshore environment
– Experience in RAC implementations, BPEL, Integration a plus.
– Experience in Core DBA Applications Sysadmin tasks such as printer configuration, custom top creation, etc.
– Knowledge on Discoverer and Application Server is an added advantage.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills on issues related to Apache, Applications stack, discoverer and DB.
– Good with Backup and restore process using RMAN
– Strong troubleshooting skills in the EBS environment and with core DB
– Application DBA experience in Backup and Recovery (RMAN and hot backup) Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and – Data Guard setup and configuration Knowledge on Database
– Candidate must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent Communication skills.
– Well versed with Cloning of Multimode and Single nodes Instances with RAC.
– Well versed with Patching on Single Node, Multimode Instances along with Shared and Distributed Appltop.
– Must be very good at Trouble shooting and Root Causing issues arising out of day to day production operations
This role is part of a large team and reporting to Global managers based at client office in US & Hyderabad.